Office Manager cannot begin to describe the role of this amazing woman. From the beginning, Julie Jurotich lent her time, talents and sound advice to Twin Construction, creating the thriving business we know today. She is the “go to” woman for most work-related questions. However, as wife, mother and foodie, she also advises many in life choices, fine dining and simply what to order during cocktail hour! In an exclusive interview with Julie, we discovered the following:
- What is your favorite word to say? BRUUUUUUUCE – I am a major Bruce Springsteen fan and was born to run.
- Who are your two biggest heros? Just one person shines above all – Bob Eddy, my former boss who was Chief Investigator for the Mobile County District Attorney’s office. He taught me to treat even the worst offenders with dignity to get what you needed and advance your case.
- What word describes you best? Dogged – I try my best.
- What is something you do every day? Listen to Bruce Springsteen, of course.
- What always makes you a more confident person? The love of my family. They are the foundation from which I soar.
- What is your favorite kind of ice cream? A childhood favorite – Baskin Robbins Rocky Road and Chocolate Mint. I had a big crush on the classmate behind the counter.
- What is your favorite book? The All Souls trilogy by Deborah Harkness. I’ve read them all three or four times.
- If you could be in a TV sitcom what would it be and what character would you play? The Dowager Countess on Downton Abbey. She has the last word.
- What is one thing you never leave home without? Lipstick – I’m not me without my bright lips.
- What is your favorite trip you have ever taken? Touring the champagne region of France with my family, spending a morning with Armand Margaine, grower and producer of my favorite bubbly. Cheers!