Crystal is one of our talented designers here at Twin! Crystal stays busy creating fabulous designs, and lights up the office with her beautiful smile and contagious, sweet spirit. Crystal is a woman of many talents, from cabinets to drawings to interiors…not to mention she is the wonderful mother to two sweet little girls. In this exclusive interview, we give you a glimpse of the Crystal we all love and adore.
1. What is one song that would be included on the soundtrack to your life? Can’t decide on a single song, but The Black Keys, JJ Grey & Mofro, & Coldplay would frequent the playlist. Ya know, along with “Let it Go”, the Sheriff Callie theme song and Jingle Bells….year ‘round. Ha!What is your biggest fear?
2. What is your biggest fear? Currently, mice. Perks of living in the woods.
3. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest? My late Grandparents. Would love to listen to their stories and watch them interact with my daughters.
4. What one word is simply fun to say? My 2 year old’s version of delicious. “Wee-wishes!”
5. What is your favorite trip you have ever taken? Honeymoon to Belize! I could LIVE in that jungle treehouse. (minus the flying insects that were the size of my open hand…) A Compound of Treehouses…next Twin project?!
6. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Original Tart at YOMO! Also love Moose Tracks topped with milk to make it good and icy.
7. What is one word you would use to describe yourself? Optimistic
8. What is one hobby you wish you could learn? Guitar and upholstery
9. What is your favorite kind of cereal? Golden Grahams
10. What makes you a more confident person? Being productive.