Beth… is amazing with numbers and keeps our books in line. But she is not your stereotypical accountant. Beth has a contagious spirit that is full of joy and spunk; not to mention her beautiful smile that can light up a room. With her quick wit and many talents, there is never a dull moment. So you could get to know the woman behind the money, we asked Beth the following questions:
1. What would be your go to song at Karaoke night? One song is very limiting. I need a medley…a Glee-style mash up. I would open with Africa by Toto or Like a Prayer by Madonna. Could follow with Low by Flo Ridor, Bust a Move by Young MC or Hollabackgirl by Gwen Stefani. The finale would be Signed, Sealed Delivered by Stevie Wonder, Chain of Fools by Aretha Franklin or Suspicious Minds by Elvis. Too much?
2. What makes you laugh the most? My daughter. She has an incredible sense of comedic timing and is truly entertaining. I love it the most when she makes herself laugh…and snort, among other things!
3. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Again, just ONE meal? Today it is guacamole with sweet potato chips. Tomorrow it may be sushi or chicken parmesan…you know the really good kind. I’m a woman of many tastes.
4. What do people do too much of today? Complain. I cannot stand it when people complain! Oh wait, was that a complaint?
5. What is one thing you do every day? Check my online bank balance. I’m an accountant. I can’t help it.
6. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I like where I live right now… today… this week. Am pretty content in my own house in my, in my own skin.
7. Who is your hero? My parents are my heroes. Sorry, I have two. One could not exist without the other. I feel safer and stronger just knowing they’re in the world.
8. If you could be a member of any TV-sitcom family, which would it be? I grew up loving the Keaton’s on Family Ties. I wanted Mallory’s sense of style, Jennifer’s blonde hair and Alex’s charm. I also wanted to date Alex. I guess that’s a little weird?!
9. What one word is simply fun to say? Vacation
10. What is your favorite thing about Twin? I look forward to coming to work every morning. Am always greeted with smiles, laughter and genuine questions about my well-being. It’s a family and I’m treated like family.