Lauren is one of our fabulous cabinet designers! When Lauren isn’t meeting with clients you’ll find her glued to the computer, designing beautiful work for them. She’s pint-sized, but don’t let that fool you. Lauren isn’t afraid to pull out a power tool now and then to get the job done. Lauren is talented, hardworking and a joy to work with.
In a very exclusive interview with Lauren, we revealed answers to the following riveting questions:
1. What one word is fun to say? Fiancé! Until June 14th and then it will be Husband!
2. What’s your favorite trip you have ever taken? Europe with my baby sister for her senior trip
3. What kind of music makes you want to get up and sing? Footloose or anything Taylor Swift… they get me every time
4. If you could be in a movie, what movie and what role? Anything action, and of course I would want to be the one with the gun kicking tail.
5. What is your favorite hobby? Refinishing anything. Mostly furniture, but lately it has been my new home
6. Who are your two biggest heros? Definitely my mom, because I have never seen anything shake her faith, and my aunt Cindy because she is currently battling breast cancer and handling it like a ROCKSTAR
7. What is something you never leave the house without? My phone!!!!
8. If you could be an expert on any subject, what would it be? Boston Terriers, just because I am obsessed with my two babies
9. What makes you a more confident person? A new pair of high heels
10. What could you eat ten of? Double stuff oreos